Wednesday 28 November 2012

SijilPelajaranMalaysia *SCREAMING*



I used to be like in this picture . lol , Honestly  .
December is just around the corner . Wake up 96 ! SPM IS HAUNTING US ! Less Internet , More Study (eyebag makin terserlah la ye ?) , Less Sleep , More Extra Class (Kopi berbalang balang diperlukan) , Less Relax Day , More Tuttion , Less Talking , More Reading , Less Outing , More Indoor , NO RAYA AS WELL which means less duit raya ya know ? And unofficially Books gonna be my boyfriend until the exam end . Literally . *tangan atas bahu mata pandang atas* I just want it to be end faster . AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . I wish .

Totally gonna be nerd girl *imagined* Silap hari bulan , my meals is merebus buku . geleng kepala . Rambut gugur satu persatu la ya ? Tagline Salimah* hahaha .


 K ini memang sangat menipu bangunan bertingkat-tingkat ! Straight A's student pun study bagai nak gila . Jangan harap la ilmu tu jatuh dari langit if you didnt study . Repeat . JANGAN HARAP .






Wish me luck xxx


-Farah-